Patrick answers questions about gag gifts being offensive, if Catholic guilt is a bad thing, and why wasn’t the book of Enoch included in the bible?
- Patrick responds to an email about the song Staying Alive
- U.S. Senate passes bill to bar federal employees from using TikTok on government-owned devices
- Laura – Is it funny or not to have a wine glass that says “Holy Water” on it?
- Patrick comments about “trembling in awe” at the Holy Wall
- Clint – I take my shoes off in the church to show respect to God. I also think we should bow to the bible which is the word of God.
- Mary – On Facebook, there is a religious organization showing a picture of Our Lady who looks like someone in an “adult” magazine. Is there anything I can do about it?
- Jen – Can you explain the story of Enoch and why was his book is not included in the bible?
- Maria – Is Catholic guilt a bad thing?
- Patrick recommends “The Catechism of the Catholic Church”