Special Guest Host Ken Hensley
- Large Catholic families are essential to society
- Peter – I have 7 brothers and sisters and there was never a boring moment
- Yolie – When people ask about my large family, I say these are my blessings!
- Nick – I’m a father of 9 kids: They would say when my wife was pregnant, don’t you know that causes that, and I would say, yeah, snoring!
- Jenny – I was an only child. My parents couldn’t have any more kids. But my parents did a good job of raising me.
- Mary – I was part of a large family. It helps having siblings as we get older.
- Lisa – I am from a family of 9: My mom always said she wanted a bunch of kids but she didn’t realize how much work it would be.
- Ellen – My husband and I have a large family: People would say “surely you are finished” and we would say “No, we are only half way”
- Liz – I’m the youngest of 13 and its amazing.