Bible Study: (6:33)
- What happens when God isn’t kind to us?
- What’s Father’s theory on this Passage?
- (20:34) – Father talks about moving the tabernacle
- (23:07) – Letter about someone who left the Catholic Church
- (27:56) – Discrepancies about the criminal crucified next to Jesus
Word of the Day: Vindication! (34:41)
- (38:45) – John 3:13 and Ecclesiastes 3:19-21, and could you explain those in terms of the death and body.
- (43:12) – Comment on the Eucharist from Bishop Sheen: ‘When I walk into Church these days, I felt like Mary Magdalene’ referring to lack of importance.
- (46:24) – When Jesus said, to the Pharisees ‘In your law, it says ye are Gods’. Was Jesus being sarcastic when he said that?