Patrick gives a thorough biblical explanation of why calling priests “Father” is not a violation of what Jesus taught in Matthew 23
- Carol – What is “the real presence of God?”
- Tens of thousands attend simple, solemn liturgy for beloved pope emeritus Benedict XVI’s funeral
- Walgreens, CVS plan to start offering abortion pills, pharmacies confirm
- Amazon will lay off more than 18,000 workers
- Diana – Jesus told Judas that he had a Devil in him and that is going to be eternally banned.
- Peter – My parents were taught not to read the Bible unless you have a priest or the Church to guide you as you read it.
- Megan – Why do Catholic continue to call the priest ‘Father’, when in scripture it says not to do that?