Patrick helps callers understand last Sunday’s Gospel, answers questions about fasting, especially as we are coming up on the season of Lent and answers whether or not Catholics can go to communion services from non-denominational churches.
- Patrick gives a shout out to Kip for spreading the word about the Patrick Madrid Show
- David – Last Sunday Gospel- loving your neighbor- advice on how I can do this with my neighbor who is harassing me.
- Sherrie – If a person already is fasting, should they add in Ash Wednesday and Fridays in lent?
- Rod – Was ‘this is my body this is my blood’ symbolic at the last supper since Jesus hadn’t died yet?
- Patrick shares Netflix crack down on account sharing.
- Joe – Was the Baptism of John the Baptist the same as what Jesus proscribed in great commission?
- Eric – What is best way to fast that will please God?
- Charlotte – What is your take on the sign of peace at mass? i find it distracting.
- Betty – In Bible Study of nondenominational who want to do a communion service, what should i tell them?
- Pat – What is the time frame of going to confession to attain an indulgence?
- Kathleen – At funeral we acclaimed the deceased as if he was saint. Is this right?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS