Patrick answers questions about praying, how to help someone dying reclaim their faith, when did priestly celibacy start, and was it Noah’s fault that he got drunk?
- Kevin – Protestant friend said you only need to pray once, while other said to pray constantly.
- Linda – My friend is dying from ALS. How can I help reinforce her faith?
- Carol – Did priestly celibacy start so that money would not go to a wife and family but rather to the church after a priest’s death?
- Marilyn – In regards to Jodi, from the end of the 2nd hour – Forgiveness is necessary or else you will be the one hurt.
- David – Genesis 9 – Did Noah plant the first garden? And if so, was it his fault that he got drunk? Can you interpret this passage?
- Patrick responds to an email from a listener who realizes they were not in a state of grace before taking communion. Did I commit a mortal sin?
- Donald – Can you help me understand the concept of praying to my guardian angel? My wife cheated on me and we are in separation and I want my family to stay together.
- Maria – Is it wrong to have romantic feelings for your second cousin?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS