Patrick answers listener questions about fasting, abstinence, words being edited out of different bibles, and being a Grandparent
- Patrick reads and responds to an email about fasting and abstinence during Lent
- Larry, via email, invites Patrick to join the Methodist Church
- Ronda – Mark 1: 14-45. Why is the word ‘immediately’ taken out of the New American Bible?
- Brian – Catholic couple is asking me to be the Godfather but want to do a Jewish bris before the baptism. Is that okay?
- Celina – I’m on day 4 of a novena to Saint Ann for a relationship fix
- Can Catholics indulge on St. Patrick’s Day since it falls on a Friday this year?
- Cheryl – I am in mortal sin because I missed Mass. Can I still pray the Rosary and fast? Patrick urges her to get to confession.
- Michael – Priest walked up the isle with a young child, had the congregation sit for a lot of Mass and distributed Communion strangely, is all this okay?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS