Patrick discusses the hostility women are facing from the trans movement and he answers listener questions about how we know that the Eucharist is really Jesus, how to convince my adult child that smoking pot is bad.
- It’s National Crunchy Taco Day!
- Tulsi Gabbard – “There is no greater expression of hatred and hostility towards women than to try to erase our existence as a category of people and to minimize us to being a construction of anyone’s imagination.”
- Richard Dawkins says JK Rowling and others have been “bullied” while standing up for themselves over trans issues. “As a biologist, there are two sexes and that’s all there is to it.”
- Josh 12-years-old – How do you know that the Eucharist is really Jesus?
- Mary Anna – My young adult daughter is smoking weed. How can I address this?
- Christine – My Catholic brother wants to marry a protestant who has been previously divorced?
- Sarah – Father-in-law visited us with his girlfriend and they slept together in the same room. What should we tell them regarding this?
- Anna – What do you think about Bethel Church? My son’s wife got him into this Church.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS