- Tim – Young adult friend is interested in Catholicism but he spends a lot of time reading other religions and he doesn’t think there is anything special about Christianity
- Patrick recommends “Fundamentals of the Faith” by Peter Kreeft
- Michael – I have two godsons who never got first communion or confirmation. Are they saved?
- Rachel – Obligations to our children: I have a family member who has been to prison. Do I need to keep my children away from her?
- Patrick responds to two very different takes on a caller from last week, one who hated it and another who thought it was wonderful
- Brian – I’m puzzled by your support for the military
- Charles – Does using real humans in our military serve as a deterrent to war?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS