Special Good Friday Episode
- Patrick shares notes about the Holy Thursday washing of the feet
- Pam – My children were raised Catholic but none are going to church now. What should I do?
- Emma – Is it okay to do dishes and house work on Good Friday?
- Email – Why was sand in the Holy Water font?
- Maria Christina – I am very grateful for all you do and I just had a wonderful confession yesterday because of your show.
- Dustin – What does the Church teach about what baptism does for people?
- Mary – How does the non-Catholic confer the sacrament of marriage on her spouse if she is not Catholic?
- Helene – How does the devotion of the 9 first Fridays work with today being Good Friday?
- Francis – What does penance do and does it repair the damage of our sins?
- Darcy – My 18-year-old Godchild fell away from the Church. How can I help bring her back to the Church? What can I tell a friend who is not Catholic to help prepare her for death?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS