Encore Presentation – Patrick shares a prayer of Saint Teresa of Avila: “Let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you”
- Francis – Rubrics in the Mass: It seems like the priest should be the one to say “Lord have mercy?”
- Frances – Why did Jesus descend into hell for 3 days?
- Lewis – Regarding an article about Mormons criticizing Catholics for not taking communion seriously. It is because it has become a routine part of Mass?
- Tony – Gandhi had a similar encounter where he didn’t believe that Jesus was present because of how other Catholics treated Jesus in the Eucharist.
- Martin – A priest made my mom a Catholic during WWII really fast so she could get married in the Catholic Church before the war.
- Jeff – A couple in my parish got a blessing for their marriage before their previous marriages were annulled. Can they receive communion? If not, how do I talk to them about this?
- Nicki – My children’s father, my ex-husband, is not validly remarried. How do I explain this to our adult children?
- Jennifer – You recommended an article about Critical Race Theory a few years ago. Can you bring it up again?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS