Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Confession, Divine Mercy Sunday, and Plenary Indulgences
- Michael – Trying to get family members back into the Church. My nephew struggles with mental illness and alcohol. What do you suggest I do?
- While celebrating Mass, Fr. Matthew was distracted by an adult man speaking loudly. The man had been drinking and was very disruptive. In fact, he had a drink in his hand and was still drinking.
- Barbara – How can home bound people get a plenary indulgence?
- Chris – If someone is in mortal sin for a short time and goes to Church to light candles, would they warrant any merit?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS