Patrick comments on God’s will and why praying matters
- Keith – We think temporally and God is outside of time.
- Voytek – Was my mother’s confession valid if she never stated her sins?
- Lynn – My niece getting married outside of church. Can we go to the ceremony or reception without causing mortal sin?
- Carol – Can you say “this is my confession for my entire life” and not mention specific sins?
- Terri – Mother Angelica had a prayer for unbaptized babies. Does that conflict with Church teaching?
- Yvonne – How can I offer Jesus his body, blood, soul and divinity?
- Lindsey – My brother and I had a disagreement and we haven’t talked in 5 months. How can I reconcile when he only wants to talk in texts?
- Mark – Is the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth in some way happening today?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS