Patrick cautions against the dangers of dream catchers, discusses the moral implications of AI technology, gives advice on how to understand the Mass better and explains how the two types of judgement function from Holy Scripture.
- Lori – I keep finding Dream catchers at my Church and other places, it says that are from a Catholic school. Is that okay?
- Gary – AI is the work of the devil; I disagree with your take on AI.
- Carolina – Matt 17: 24-27: What is the context behind this passage about the temple tax? Is there a good commentary for the bible?
- Jay – How can I help my child understand the Mass better?
- Brad – Why is it wrong to go to a medium to speak to the dead?
- Elizabeth – What do you think about votive candles with celebrities on them?
- Mike – Why are Free Masons not good for Catholics?
- Email – Where in the Bible does it tell us we need to attend Mass every Sunday?
- Steve – How do Particular Judgment and Final Judgement work?
- Kip – Could go over the questions you ask someone who wants you to use their ‘preferred Pronouns’. It is so good I want to write it down.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS