The month of June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Patrick answers listener questions about the proper postures and gestures we should make at Mass, did the good thief go to purgatory, and why do we call priests “Father”
- Email about being baptized as a Catholic as a baby and then being baptized again in another church later in life, and now is coming back into the Catholic Church
- Vince – How can I learn more about the proper postures and gestures during the celebration of Mass, like bowing, genuflecting, signing of cross, etc. Patrick recommends his book, “Now What”
- Veronica – Did the good thief go to purgatory or did he go straight to heaven with Jesus?
- Isabella 8-years-old – Did Jesus suffer at Mass during the consecration? Did he suffer at the last supper while he broke the bed?
- Josephine – Why do we hit our chest during certain things like “Christ have mercy?”
- Patrick shares the History of Little Margaret of Castello
- Pat – Is there a connection between sin and demonic possession?
- Brian – Can you explain why we call priests “Father?”