Patrick answers listener questions such as, why do I need to confess my sins to a priest, why isn’t there a Tribe of Joseph, and how do I dispose of old bibles?
- Can you trust your ears? AI voice scams rattle US
- Gabriel 12-years-old – Why isn’t there a Tribe of Joseph?
- Dennis – My wife is expecting our first child in October. Does the Church have an opinion about knowing the gender of the child before he or she is born?
- Patrick recommends “Annulments in the Catholic Church”
- Email – How do I dispose of old bibles?
- Is it okay to wear a crucifix necklace that lays crossways?
- What is the name of the organization that helps men and women overcome addiction problems? www.hopereborn.org
- Debbie – I left the Mormon Church and my parents were devastated. The same thing happens in the Catholic Church when kids leave the faith. What are some of the psychological components present when a child leaves the tribe?
- Mary – Why do have to need to confess my sins to a priest?