Patrick answers listener questions about how to guide non-Catholic’s to the Church, how do we know that Jesus instituted seven sacraments, and how can I help my teenager who is rebelling against the family?
- Hamtramck council bans LGBTQ flags from city property after months of intense debate
- Congressman Crenshaw TX grills a smug witness who can’t show any evidence that transgender surgeries are beneficial for children
- Jack – My friend who is Methodist is looking to find a new church. How can I help her look at the Catholic Church as an option? Any books?
- Denise – I have not seen a pride flag anywhere near I live.
- Ireland’s descent into authoritarianism continues. Patrick shares audio of Irish Green Party Senator Pauline O’Reilly weaponising the concept of “safety” to justify censorship and other encroachments on freedom of speech.
- Patrick shares audio of Sen. Scott Wilk warns parents to flee his own state. “In the past when we’ve had these discussions and I’ve seen parental rights atrophied—I’ve encouraged people to keep fighting—I’ve changed my mind on that. If you love your children, you need to flee California.”
- Matt – How do we know that Jesus instituted 7 sacraments?
- Sarah – My daughter is rebelling against me. She’s 15-years-old and having sex with a boy from school who sneaks into our house. What should I do?