Patrick offers guidance and shines the light of truth on the LGBTQ and Trans Agenda
- Patrick continues his conversation with Dusty, from the 1st hour, about why we call God the Father and the Son
- Patrick recommends “Theology for Beginners” by Frank Sheed
- Laura – We have a family member that is very involved in treating gender dysphoria. What can I tell him or read to help him to walk away from the job?
- Patrick recommends “Trans: When Ideology Meets Reality” by Helen Joyce and “When Harry Became Sally” by Ryan T. Anderson and “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters” by Abigail Shrier and also www.sexchangeregret.com
- Katie – I’m a psych nurse and often a psych condition precedes the trans desire.
- Barb – Any studies differentiating trans people vs straight people? Is there physical evidence that trans people might have hormone differential that says this person has a tendency to be trans or is it more mental?