Patrick answers listener questions about our salvation, is Lazarus and the rich man referring to limbo and purgatory, and what did Jesus mean when he said to “call no man Father”?
- Angela – Our salvation is not guaranteed. We need to live the 10 commandments.
- Emily – I have MS; we want to have a child, but we’re having trouble discerning what to do?
- Mary Alice – How can I explain that Catholics do use scripture, tradition and the Magisterium? Why doesn’t my parish use the Glory and Praise hymnal anymore?
- Scott – Is Lazarus and the rich man referring to Limbo or purgatory?
- Jennifer – How do you respond to a close family member who is in a same-sex relationship and says “Respect my partner or I’m out of your life.”?
- Frank – What does obedience to a Bishop mean to a permanent deacon?
- Andrew – Do you have a book or movie recommendation for my atheist brother? Patrick suggests “The Godless Delusion” and many other recommendations
- Megan – What did Jesus mean when he said, “Call no man father?”