Patrick answers listener questions about taking the Lord’s name in vain, how much stock should I put into my dreams, and where does the spirit go when we die?
- Sam – Is ‘God’ the Lord’s name and we are not supposed to take His name in vain
- Rod – Ecclesiastes – body to earth, where does the spirit go
- Jessie – Mother-in-law is living with us and she is not a believer and doesn’t take our faith seriously in front of our kids. How should I handle this situation?
- Top Anheuser-Busch Marketing Executives Responsible For Boycott Are fired
- Iris – I had a dream about purgatory. What does this mean?
- Andreas – Is it okay to listen to Johnathon Cahn podcasts? What happened to the souls who died before Jesus saved us?
- John – Why did Elisha ask for double the portion of the spirit Elijah got?
- Email – Is it okay to say “I swear to God” or “Gosh darn it?”
- Brenda – A family friend believes in a divine power. How can I guide them to God and the church?