Patrick answers listener questions about if we should go to confession on First Fridays and First Saturdays, how to work in an environment that forces the use of pronouns, and how to convince a family member to get married in the Catholic Church
- Karen – Confused about first Fridays and first Saturdays. Do I need to go to confession on both days?
- Janet – My work is making me use pronouns for co-workers. What can I do?
- Fabio – Mental health is becoming more and more important in regards to divorce and annulments
- Laura – I’m an HR professional. If employers don’t have a pronoun policy, they shouldn’t be writing her up.
- Dusty – How do I get my non-religious mom out of conspiracy theories?
- Nicole – I’ve literally listened to Relevant Radio all day while I’m working and working out.
- Silvia – My daughter is getting married outside the Church. How can my husband and I convince her to get married in the Catholic Church?
- Amy – We don’t really need to use pronouns unless we’re talking about someone.