Patrick answers listener questions about Muslims, how can we be happy in hell if our loved ones are not with us, how do we deal with not receiving love from our adult children, and is John 6 to be taken literally?
- Email – What do you think about the Pope’s interest with Muslims?
- Email – How can I be happy in Heaven if I know my loved ones are in hell?
- Gee Lee – how do we deal with not receiving love from our adult children?
- Patrick reflects on the powerfully emotional song “Cat’s in the Cradle”
- Matt – What’s the meaning of attachment to sin?
- Shawn – How do I respond to a prison pen pal who said he’s a Christian and loves to learn about the Wiccan faith. What should I say, or should I even continue writing?
- Kay – What should I buy my niece who was raised Catholic but not is getting married in the Catholic Church?
- Joe – Is John 6 to be taken literally?
- David – What is intercessory prayer and how should we utilize it? Why should we pray if God already knows everything that will happen?