Patrick answers listener questions about IVF and what to do with the “leftover” embryos, what do Protestants mean when they say “give grace”, and he give advice to a grandma who has been told that her grandbaby will be raised “gender neutral”
- Email – Family member used IVF after many years of not being able to conceive. She has 3 embryos left to implant and doesn’t know what to do with them.
- Louis – Friends asked me to officiate at their wedding. Can I do that?
- Riley 12-years-old – My cousin said it’s weird that I’m Catholic and that I pray to saints. How should I respond?
- Benjamin – What do Protestants mean when they say ‘give grace’?
- Dee – My son is calling his baby ‘they’ and raising the child gender neutral. How can I handle this?
- Connie – Jehovah witness used scripture, Act 15:28-29, to say you can’t have a blood transfusion, but what does that verse really mean?