Patrick explains the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist, talks about the dangers of the Evil Eye and why you should not be associate with it and answers questions about whether or not God can change His mind.
- Joseph – When we talk about the essence and substance of Eucharist during transubstantiation, are we phrasing that correctly? It sounds contradictory to me
- John – When did Jesus become aware that he was God as a child?
- Email from 14-years-old Emma – could you give my mom a shout out Patrick.
- David – Family member having a ‘Evil Eye’ party. what is the catholic stance on something like this?
- Millie – should we make the sign of the cross at the consecration?
- Mary – evil eye- is that the same as the symbols for free masons or on dollar bill?
- Email from Nick – What are the importance of dreams?
- Fred – Reading Pope Benedict XVI encyclical that we can’t change God’s mind. why do we pray then?