Patrick answers listener questions about getting married while in mortal sin, do saints have special roles, can anyone be a spiritual advisor, and why are there naked gargoyles on the outside of some churches?
- Anonymous – Can someone living in mortal sin participate in a valid marriage?
- Do saints have a special role to play depending on the problem?
- Juan – What do I do with old Sunday Missals?
- Alis – Someone asked me to be their spiritual advisor. Is that something I can do, and are there any books about being a spiritual advisor?
- Hello there
- Luke – How can I combat that sacramental baptism is not required for salvation with non-Catholics?
- James – After praying to St. Jude, on your recommendation, my wife’s immigration was finally approved because of her intercession
- Michael – How can I consecrate myself to St. Joseph?
- Susanna – Why do we have naked figures or gargoyles on the outside of some churches?