Patrick answers listener questions about children playing video games, what is the best way to address your spouse in front of the kids, can demons have physical bodies, and how do I help my young adult child who thinks she’s trans?
- Renowned opera singer Andrea Bocelli, a devout Catholic, praying the Rosary at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes. When Bocelli’s mother was pregnant with him, doctors advised her to abort the baby warning that the baby would be born with a congenital disease. The world is a better place with Andrea Bocelli in it.
- Christina – “The ends don’t justify the means” seems like it could be used against the existence of God since He lets bad things happen for a good purpose. How do I argue against that?
- Katie – Is Minecraft okay for a 6-year-old to be playing?
- Alex – When should I call my wife ‘my wife’ or ‘your mom’ when talking with our kids? I don’t want to paint a bad image of the title mom.
- Keith – Can Demons take on physical bodies?
- Raquel – My daughter has been brain washed by the woke movement. She was supposed to have top surgery to be trans. What should I do?