- Deacon Tony – Regarding Vocations: In the deaconate the primary vocation is marriage and the deaconate should not distract from that, but rather it is another calling from God which we have discerned.
- Patrick shares an email from a young woman who found out that the man she’s interested in is already married and she asks for his advice on what to do next
- Rod – Matthew 28:8 and Luke 24:9. The stories of the woman at the tomb is different. Why is there a discrepancy?
- Yvonne – My sons are not married and they are in their 30s. What can they do to find a spouse?
- Aaron – What can we do for the 69% of people who don’t believe in the real presence of the Eucharist?
- Nick – We have 7 proofs to the resurrection. I am struggling with the argument that the tomb was guarded and if the disciples stole the body it wouldn’t be a secret. Why would it not be a secret?
- Catalina – A have a friend who is dressing their 6-year-old boy as a girl because that is what he said he wanted. What do I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |