Patrick discusses the roles of husbands and wives and the importance of love and submission. Patrick also provides valuable insights on determining the legitimacy of charities and religious organizations. And, of course, we take calls from listeners who share their questions and experiences.
Joseph – I don’t like how you handled the divorced man. You shouldn’t have talked with him about penance, instead you should have loved him.
- Fred – Regrading Judas: I think that Judas could have repented in the last moments. Is that something I can believe?
- Rafael – I think that we are all different. If someone wouldn’t have told me I need to repent, I would be sinning today. I think you do great.
- Carrie – I think your response was with love. I think you did a great job.
- Linda – I thought you acted in a loving fatherly way to the person who was getting divorced. I think you did well.
- Alyssa – Is Yu-Gi-Oh okay for my kids to play?
- Karen – How do I discern which religious solicitation are legit that I get in the mail?
- Alex – Do you think the way they portray Judas in movies makes him seem more innocent than he was?
- Monica – What does it mean to be a submissive spouse and the man’s role in this?
- Mike – What does it mean to drink too much alcohol? Where is the line?