Patrick explores the Catholic perspective on baptism, addressing questions about the baptism of infants and the effects of this sacrament. We also delve into the challenges of embracing repentance and turning away from sin, discussing how Jesus called us to live a life aligned with His teachings. Additionally, we examine the transgender movement and its impact on faith, highlighting the importance of embracing truth and discernment.
- How tennis star Richard Norris Williams survived the Titanic disaster to win a title at Wimbledon
- Todd – How do I respond to people who say that infant baptism is wrong?
- John – I think you said it doesn’t do any good to watch Christian shows on TV. Is that true? I was raised Catholic but became Born Again and now my life is great.
- Fern – I think someone is interested in going out with me. He is Catholic but he believes in the power of Crystals. Is that okay?
- Ed – Is it okay for me to go to a message therapist who has crystals and rocks hanging in the window?
- Denise – I teach 4th grade religion. In the bible it says that Jesus died once for all. Is the ‘all’ for all sins or for all people?
- Monica – Our Priest brought a transgender person into our Church and baptized him and lets him receive communion. What should I do?
- North Carolina Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson speaks the truth about there being only two genders
- Wayne – How does mental illness affect free will?