Patrick shares some emails about the importance of women in our world, takes on the tough question of being married to an abusive spouse, gets Sarah Tafoya, from morning air, on the show to weigh in on motherhood and answers some deep questions from our younger listeners.
- True – Q: my daughter is in a terrible marriage to an alcoholic. They dated ten years and have been married three. I’d like to ask about annulments.
- Charles 10-years-old – Why is the song of Solomon in the bible? And comment on why we don’t see kids playing outside: I think it’s b/c school, homework, video games, and safety. what’s Patrick’s theme song called?
- Patrick talks about reasons for spacing children given by the Church in Humanae vitae.
- Gene – Stay at home dad challenges: the inability to work is tough. I spend a lot of time working over the phone with clients. We’ve got to tighten the belt now.
- Leon – Where in the bible is ‘be fruitful and multiply’ and why does that apply to us today?
- Sarah Tafoya jumps on the show to discuss her perspective of the joys of motherhood.
- Jesus – I have 11 kids and it’s been a joy.
- Lisette – Is it sinful for me to avoid pregnancy during my marriage because my husband is recovering from porn?