Patrick tackles the question of purgatory, whether or not the Devil can appear to people looking like God, who the vision of the women giving birth in revelations is, and where were Elijah and Moses when they met Jesus at the transfiguration.
- Patrick continues conversation with Kay – If someone in your family claims to be Catholic but had a vasectomy, how do you approach them on this? A priest I know told me it was not necessary to do this. What do you think?
- Rie – Is there a difference between purgatory and Hades?
- Maricela – Where can I find the scripture having to do with God withdrawing from people with cold hearts?
- Chris – Is it possible for the devil appear as God? I was watching a YouTube video that had a story about St. Pio and a vision where he knew it was not Jesus because he didn’t have the wounds in his hands.
- Jim – Is ‘Angels in the Bible’ a reputable book for a Catholic study on the angels?
- Christina – If painful childbirth is the result of original sin, how do we interpret the Book of Revelation where it talks about ‘labor pains.’
- Sal – At the Transfiguration, where were Elijah and Moses? Were they still in Purgatory or in heaven?
- Edgar – The Catharism Heresy in the Middle Ages. How do we defend the Catholic position?
- Sarah – When the rich young man walked away and couldn’t give everything away; was he saved and how does that pertain to us today?