Patrick tackles the question of the schism of the Catholic and Orthodox Church, discusses the SSPX, talks about the evil of the dropping of the atomic bombs and has a fruitful discussion on different types of rosaries and how they have changed over the years.
- Aubrey – Catholic Church & Eastern Orthodox: which Church during the schism left the faith? I have a friend who is Eastern Orthodox.
- Monica – What is dynamic orthodoxy? One of the colleges were looking at for my son says it has ‘dynamic orthodoxy’.
- Heidi – Why is the SSPX named after Pope Pius X?
- George – what’s the distinction between discontinuing a ventilator and the unintended consequence of killing innocent people when we dropped the atomic bomb?
- Maya – Parish were my children received first communion do not have records of it. was it still valid? what should I do?
- Patrick reads and email regarding St. Ignatius of Loyola and the Spiritual exercises.
- Debbie – My brother corrected a priest in the middle of Mass and I told him that was not appropriate. was I correct?
- Jack – old family rosary-not traditional- what is the history of this unique rosary.
- Elizabeth – Meeting with my Bishop and want to make sure I speak clearly and respectfully with him?