Patrick explains confusing parts in the book of Revelation, speaks about the unimaginable love of God, answers questions about Mass intentions for loved ones at Mass and tackles whether or not Halloween is okay for Catholics to celebrate.
- Gail – I was upset in Revelation when it said that Jesus would come back with white hair and a sword coming out of his mouth. How can I interpret that?
- Elena – Does God and Mary love my kids more than I can love them?
- RJ – Can I offer up a mass if I am listening to it on the Radio?
- Dalia – The priest didn’t seem to think me getting my tubes tied was a sin, so am I absolved of it? I am an artist who works on Sundays. I went to confession, but I knew I would do it again, so was my confession still valid?
- Is it okay not to allow our children to Trick-or-Treat?
- Robert – How can I evangelize someone who has lost his only son?
- Jane – Regarding Janet: The Good Thief had his judgement and was told he’d be in paradise. That seems like heaven to me.
- Kelly – What kind of bread can be used for the Eucharist?