Tensions rise as Patrick engages in a heated debate with ChatGPT on the topic of binary gender. As Patrick argues against the idea of a non-binary identity, ChatGPT grapples with the concept of categorizing individuals which plunges into a thought-provoking exploration of what is real and what is not.
- Patrick and ChatGPT spar over the implications of binary gender in society and whether it truly exists.
- Sam – Is it just as good to have a deacon bless your house as a priest?
- Sherry – Could someone identify as a different weight in boxing? What are your thoughts on this?
- Teresa – My kids go to a Catholic school and they are charging us money for kids to dress down if they want to do that. Should we be concerned about this?
- Barbara – I don’t think the teachers are requesting the extra charge. I think it is the parents who are requesting this. Maybe Teresa should go to the principle about this.
- Sal (email) – Has a Pope ever performed a Exorcism
- Matt – I went to a type of funeral mass called, “Mass of the Resurrection.” Are their different types of funerals?