Patrick tackles questions about the faith ranging from where did Adam and Eve go when they died, who is allowed to distribute communion to the faithful, what do if you aren’t sure you for get a sin in the confessional and many more questions.
- Kevin – Thank you for saving my life. I called in about a year ago and you said the devil was trying to keep me from going to Church.
- Lucas 11-years-old – After the gates of heaven close, did Adam and Eve go to limbo?
- Donna – Is it okay if the Eucharistic minister doesn’t say “the body of Christ?”
- Jim – I think God will punish America for the evil we’ve done.
- Teresa – My family is from Lebanon. I have been in Israel during a bombing. I can see how Christians on both sides are needing our prayers
- Wally – I am not sure if I confessed old sins from the past. What should I do?
- Amelia – Is it too prideful to only want to receive communion from the priest?