Our attention stays on the recent attacks in Israel. As we grapple with the horror of the situation, Patrick explores the complex dynamics at play in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, including the debate surrounding the creation of the state of Israel and the justification for taking land from Palestinians.
In addition to this thought-provoking topic, we explore the profound meaning behind the commandment “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.” Join us as we unravel the significance of this commandment through the powerful story of Moses and the burning bush.
But that’s not all. We’ll also uncover the truth about the Council of Nicaea and its role in affirming the doctrine of the Trinity. Discover how this crucial historical event defended the divinity of Jesus against the heresy of Arianism.
- Kristen – Thank you for your coverage yesterday about Israel
- Patrick and Cyrus talk about the atrocities happening in Israel
- Maria – Are people born gay?
- Norberto – As a blind person I feel a little blessed that I can’t see the videos of things going on in the world and in Israel. Thank you for all you do.
- Linda – What does it mean “Thou shall not take the lords name in vain?” Should I correct a pastor who did that during his homily?
- Bob – Protests claim that some church fathers refer to the Eucharist as a symbol. How do I respond?