This was an action-packed episode of The Patrick Madrid Show! We delve into the intense and highly controversial topic of Hamas and Israel and discuss the blacklisting of Harvard students who blamed Israel for Hamas attacks, with over a dozen business executives supporting the outing of these students. We explore the motivations behind this move and the implications it holds for free speech and accountability. But that’s not all – we also delve into the heated debate surrounding the conflict between Israel and Gaza, examining the historical context and the current political landscape. Patrick navigates these complex issues, providing insightful analysis and thought-provoking discussions in a gripping episode that will challenge your perspectives and ignite impassioned conversations.
- Harvard student groups issued an anti-Israel statement.
- Bill Ackman calls for Harvard grads to be blacklisted over letter holding Israel ‘responsible’ for attacks
- Emilia – Has it been prophesied that Israel will be destroyed and the antichrist will come from Islam? How should we pray about this?
- Todd – How can us as Christians navigate this issue with what is going on in Israel?
- Alex – Do Jews go to heaven even though they don’t accept Jesus?
- Maura – Is it sinful to let my child treat or treat on Halloween?
- Mike – As Catholics should we support Israel in general?