Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer –
- Esmeralda – My cousin told me that her sister in law was having surgery so I told her to keep praying. What is the proper thing to tell her?
- Robin (email) – Is it appropriate for a Bishop to wear his mitre while wearing his street clothes at a conference?
- Claudia (30:16) – How do I get to a point of trusting Our Lord with His will? I am in remission from cancer right now.
- Jody (40:17) – How do you let go of the outcome of a situation?
- Bill – Why do we pray the Divine Mercy chaplet at 3pm instead of saying the Stations of the Cross?