Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer joins to disuses glutton in the Eucharist and how people with coeliac disease can safely partake in the Lord’s Supper, as well as covers a wide range of listeners most intricate questions.
- Email – If I was interested in becoming Catholic, I wouldn’t be able to receive the Eucharist because I cannot tolerate gluten.
Break 1 (20:10)
- Rebecca – There is a school student at our Mass, the Priest will consecrate a second Chalice for him to receive because he is gluten intolerant. It works great.
- Kenneth – Are there any special rules for the host used in adoration in the monstrance?
- What should I do if the Godparent of my child isn’t fulfilling their obligations? Can I get a new one?
- Email – Our son’s Godfather is Lutheran. Do we need to assign a new Catholic Godfather?
Break 2 (34:10)
- Ann – Can you still consecrate the bread if you don’t have wine?
Listener with coeliac disease given the grace to be able to receive Jesus in the Eucharist (40:46)
- Rebecca – I have dealt with celiac disease. When I converted to the faith, I was actually able to receive Jesus in the host and not get sick
- Renee – How can I bring back my Godchild who left the faith?