We begin by exploring a fascinating journey of a former Protestant and Anglican who found solace in the Catholic Church. Despite acknowledging the Church’s flaws, the historical connection to the early Church led him to convert to Catholicism, causing controversy among his previous denominations.
- Rosa (email) – What should I advise my son who is dating a non-practicing Muslim?
- Brittany (email) (08:24) – Is speaking in tongues a gift from the Holy Spirit?
- G (email) – Please pray for those studying abroad
- Meg (email) – I got my family hooked on Relevant Radio! Question about the 3 Days of Darkness
- Nancy (email) (20:20) – Is there a Catholic friendly facility that can help teenagers with multi-personality disorders
- Irene (email) – Question about deep pain and redemptive suffering
- Monica (email) – My friend really can’t have more kids for health reasons, but I know it would also be a sin for the husband to get a vasectomy. What can they do?