Patrick comments on the mass shooting that happened last night in Maine, gives his take on the film The Chosen, tackles the immorality of swearing as well as getting into some of his favorite music groups. Check it out right here!
- Jim (email) – Makes a comparison about The Chosen and The Patrick Madrid Show
- You’ll never guess the city that cusses the most
- Joe (31:08) – How can I tell people that swearing is wrong?
- Diana – My husband and I don’t swear because of an expression from my father in law which really impacted me.
- Rhonda – Patrick has brought me such joy over the years. What do you think of the Monkeys band? It’s like the beetles.
- Kirk – I started cussing in college but it has taken me 60 years to stop.