Patrick responds to an email about “Patrick Madrid worship”, shares the best way to prepare for a good confession, shares insights on how to talk with family who have left the Catholic Church and speaks about the use of the word “word” in the bible.
- Patrick responds to an email from Theo who says there’s too much “Patrick Madrid worship”
- John – I normally read the Lectio Divina for the USCCB. Today it was missing. Is it still available and where can you get it?
- Patrick shares how to give a solid confession
- Carrie (24:31) – Can we pray for President Biden on his birthday?
- Stephanie – My family and I were raised Catholic but my sister doesn’t agree with all of the Catholic teachings. How can I bring her back to the Church? I was considering her being my son’s godmother.
- Celeste (12-years-old) (38:07) – Is it okay that Catholics make fun people with leftist ideologies?
- Joe – John 1 talks about Jesus being the Word. When does the Word mean the bible and when does it mean Jesus?