Patrick dives into the fascinating theory of phenomenology and how it relates to our perception of reality. We also explore the Genesis account of creation, analyzing whether it should be taken literally or symbolically. Plus, we address the fear and anxiety some people have surrounding COVID-19 in churches, and Patrick offers practical advice for conquering irrational fears.
- Kevin (email) – What could the real reasons be for the Emergency Broadcast Signal to be used nationwide?
- Mary – In Revelations it says that God knows all things so why did he regret making human beings in Genesis? When did God create the dinosaurs?
- Barbara (17:33) – What is Phenomenology and is it approved by the Catholic Church?
- German – Why did God bother to make a material world that is inferior to the spiritual world?
- Patrick – Why do you think there is a lack of faith in the true presence in the Eucharist?
- Robert – I have never met someone who doesn’t experience anxiety. Is it possible to be free of all anxiety?