Patrick answers listener questions about the annulment process, navigating the challenges of finding a good Catholic partner, what does Heaven look like, how to help prison ministries, and much more.
- Rick – I am involved with Prison ministries and have used your books and material which has really helped. Is there other material I can get for the prison ministry?
- Barbara – I know someone who died at 82 but had mental disabilities. Since she had mental disabilities will she need to go to purgatory?
- Matt – Can I attend a confirmation at a non-Catholic Church? (15:36)
- Cindy – My niece wants to be a police dispatcher; so can she choose a male saint or does she have to have a female saint?
- Marie (email) – I need encouragement to remain a faithful Catholic
- Beany – I suggest the woman looks in her own parish for a Catholic man to meet. My husband died a few years ago and I met a man in the confession line. Now we are planning on getting married.
- Rose Mary – If you are going to visit a graveyard for the plenary indulgence, does it have to be the graveyard of the person you are praying for? If someone is Catholic, and they stop going to Church, are they still Catholic?