What are the moral distinctions between Natural Family Planning (NFP) and contraception. A caller, Joel, discusses his hurdles with the commonly presented moral differences between the two methods. Patrick patiently engages in a dialogue to explore the nuances of the moral principles involved. They address theological teachings, potential misunderstandings, and the implications of intention and action in the context of NFP and openness to life.
- Joseph – At the final judgement and when we get our resurrected bodies, is that when people get out of purgatory?
- Joel – What is the difference between NFP and Birth Control? (12:23)
- Israel Today has an article: “Will Benjamin Netanyahu be Israel’s last prime minister before the Messiah comes?”
- Colleen (email) – Was Patrick Madrid ever a priest? (38:35)
- Peggy – Questions about Natural Family Planning
- Olson – What is the Didache?