Tim is searching for solace amid the challenges he sees within the Catholic Church. Patrick offers insightful perspectives and words of encouragement for those feeling disheartened and helpless amidst the turmoil. Join us as we explore how to find strength and remain steadfast in our faith, even in the face of adversity.
- Carol (email) – Disagrees with Patrick about his advice to a young man on yesterday’s show when Patrick suggested he should obey the priest
- Tim – The Catholic Church doesn’t seem to be in existence in the way you talk about it. Where can I go to find the Catholic Church? (08:01)
- Heidi – You gave good advice regarding the 12-year-old boy who wanted to receive communion while kneeling; One thing that Jesus values in us is obedience. What is purpose of votive candles?
- Joseph – Is it every okay to pray to God to remove a leader who is doing bad things?
- Maria – What do you think about the results of the Ohio issue?
- Patrick – How do you talk with someone who is atheist and believes the bible is made up?
- Joanne – The bible talks about how God gave them over to their depravities. I think that is what is going on in OH with the vote.