Patrick takes listener calls and delves into topics such as the influence of certain books, the concept of purgatory, and the availability of the sacrament of reconciliation for Greek Orthodox individuals. The conversation covers biblical references to purgatory and provides insightful explanations, while also offering additional resources for those seeking further information.
- Ann – What do you think of Father Richard Rohr? A protestant friend is interested in him.
- John – I was told by a priest that only one of the god parents needed to be Catholic for a child’s baptism. (04:28)
- Lynn (email) – Where in the bible does it say the Catholic faith is the one true faith?
- Barbara – My friend is divorced and married a divorced woman. They never got annulled of the old marriages. Are they valid marriages?
- Patrick recommends “The Dogma of Hell”
- Russell – I am a non-Catholic Christian and interested in the Catholic faith. Can you explain purgatory? (40:51)
- Doug – Can a Greek Orthodox go to confession with a Catholic priest?