Patrick discusses the impact of anti-bullying programs in public schools and share personal experiences with bullying. He also talks about the challenges of a living language and the insights that can be gained from dead languages like Latin. Listeners also get valuable insights on the ethics of streaming movies on pirated platforms and the origins of words like “sincere” and “religion.”
- Why dead languages are important and still relevant
- (email) – Is it a sin to watch movies or shows on YouTube or other non-official streaming services
- John – Dead languages
- Illinois high school offers classes separated by race (18:43)
- Ventura – Regarding Marijuana smokers. I think that getting ‘stoned’ comes from the bible when people got stoned for doing something bad.
- Doug – I was at a guitar type Mass and some ‘spiritual meditation’ music was sung instead of The Psalms. Is that okay? Is it true that God allows Demons to do bad things? (27:26)
- Colleen – Reverse racism happened to my daughter who was in a nursing school and had to pay for a $3,000 class to tell her that white people were bad. It made a lot of people uncomfortable in the class. How do I handle this?