Patrick tackles the issue of witchcraft and tarot cards and warns against the many dangers of them. Patrick takes calls from listeners about receiving communion from your hand and discusses the importance of good father figures in the family life.
- Jessie – Mother of his son does witch craft believes in tarot cards she claims his mother and grandmother are witches but then claims to love the Virgin Mary and goes to Catholic Church.
- Mary – When someone receives communion in the hand, should they consume it in front of the deacon or the priest? I’m concerned people don’t take it right away.
Break 1 (16:45)
- Betty – Can you take an online course for a person that hasn’t been baptized?
- Patrick reads email from Sharon about connecting with God the Father if there is no good example of fatherly love?
Break 2 (34:33)
- Patrick continues to talk about poor father figures and shares some emails from listeners who struggle with this problem in our society.