From addressing the sensitive issue of annulment in the Catholic Church to understanding the structure of heaven and the choirs of angels, Patrick Madrid bridges the gap between complex theological concepts and practical solutions.
- Isaac (email) – I was married outside of the Church without going through an annulment process for my wife’s previous marriage. How do we get our marriage blessed?
- Leanne – I didn’t have to pay any money for my annulment.
- Diana – How do we know about the structure of Heaven and the Nine Choirs of Angels? (14:23)
- Patrick gives a couple of book recommendations about Angels that would be good reading during Lent (19:22)
- Andrew – Some priests at funerals say that it is okay for non-Catholics to receive the Eucharist. Is that okay?
- Deacon Peter – Do you have a book recommendation for bringing young people back to the faith and one for dealing with grief and suffering?
- Andrea in Argentina tweeted: The best part of working alone is I get to listen to Patrick Madrid
- Mason – Can you explain the Catholic position on IVF?
- Jaime – I am reading exodus right now and am confused about them entering the land of milk and honey?